The Farnam Wonder 31101 Dust Wound Powder is a dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on certain types of wounds, cuts and abrasions. This horse wound care powder is a caustic and drying agent for slow-healing lesions and excessive granulated tissue that helps heal and keep your horse comfortable. Also for use on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning. Plus, the equine wound care powder contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds.
- 4-ounce bottle will not run out quickly
- Directions: Remove liner from underside of cap. Replace cap and shake well. Twist nozzle to open. Hold nozzle 2-4 inches from wound. Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Use Wonder Dust with or without bandages. Repeat application as often as necessary. Do not use on wounds intended to be sutured.
- Horse wound care powder is compatible with horses and valuable show stock, or on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning for your convenience
- Equine wound care has a drying agent that aids slow-healing lesions and proud flesh
- Deodorant helps prevent foul smells
- Use with or without a bandage
- For use on open cuts, surface wounds, cuts, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding